Over the years, Lifeline’s dedicated team of experts have partnered with the finest professionals and practitioners throughout San Diego County to deliver premium quality elderly assistance and services.
With a comprehensive approach to senior care management, Lifeline combines clinical expertise with undeniable compassion to bring hope – and help – to families and their loved ones who are entering the transition years. Whatever the depth of need, be it Care Management, At Home Care or Placement Assistance, (including independent living, retirement communities, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities) Lifeline provides the smart solutions that make the difference now.
Whether we are working with family members directly or through professionals — estate and trust attorneys, banks and discharge providers — Lifeline specializes in creating senior care solutions for those who demand quality and excellence, and are discerning about the choices they make.
Lifeline Care at Home offers a wide variety of services to ensure people are cared for holistically and completely. Our seniors, those who are physically challenged, those who are mentally challenged, families, conservators and other trusted advisors appreciate the one-stop-shop for qualified, skilled, credentialed and compassionate professionals.
Lifeline Care at Home’s menu of services includes:
- Free Consultations – discuss your situation and determine what care is best for your health, wellbeing and budget.
- Care Planning – to ensure your wishes for care are defined, clarified, included in your financial plan and included in your trust documents so that they are carried out should you be afflicted with a physically or mentally limiting event that requires care.
- Care Management – Experienced experts in their fields, Lifeline’s nurse, social worker or other expert in their field provides: comprehensive assessments, education, guidance, advocacy, navigation of healthcare systems, crises management, attending doctor appointments or ER visits, regular communication with family or advisors, medical or medication monitoring and management, facilitation of discharge from a hospital or rehab facility, home safety assessment, assistance with purchase of equipment, facilitation of efficient use of insurance and more.
- Placement Assistance – fee based service to assess living needs now and in the future, followed by review and visits of living options that are the best fit for both your goals and your budget.
- Caregiving – to support you with medication reminders, transportation, errands, cooking, bathing, dressing, toileting, light housekeeping, incontinence care, grooming, mobility assistance, social engagement, and doing the fun things that keep you excited about living life.
- Brain Fit Program – to maintain optimal brain health. Care Managers assess current cognition and create a personalized 9 segment program to stimulate brain function.
- Exercise Therapy – to assist in managing the symptoms and treatments or conditions such as Arthritis, Breathing problems, Dementia, Heart disease, Diabetes, Depression, Chemotherapy, Chronic pain, Parkinson’s disease, Mobility problems, Stroke, Broken hip and more.
- Massage Therapy – to assist in fighting depression, improving circulation, stress relief, improved flexibility and range of motion, relieving headaches, improve rehabilitation after injury or surgery, and much more.
- Out & About Program – a weekly program of social and culturally enriching outings for people with Alzheimer’s Disease or a related disorder. The program aims to stimulate mental, social and physical abilities. The group offers enjoyable ways for people with memory loss to get “Out and About” and maintain independence.
Contact our Community Liaison or Eldercare Consultant at 858-581-6400 or email HelpIsHere@LifelineCares.com to talk about how services at home can help you or your loved one.