- Posted By:
- Home Instead - Abilene
- Posted On:
- Mar 20, 2018
- Abilene, TX (79605)
- Position Type:
- Both Full & Part Time
- Job Website:
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/home-care-jobs.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Minimum Job Requirements
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer’s Care
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
• Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*