- Posted By:
- Superior Home Care Services
- Posted On:
- May 1, 2017
- Carlsbad, CA (92018)
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- Pay Range:
- $13-14 per hour
Superior Home Care Services is a non-medical provider of in-home care services focused on providing the most client-focused and personalized care available. Our territory covers all areas of San Diego County. We have available hourly shifts in San Diego and North County.
This specific vacancy is for caregivers to assist a younger disabled client with traumatic brain injury. Must be capable of assisting a male client who is sometimes resistant to care.
8 hour shifts (flexible) 6:30am – 2:30pm and 1pm-8pm. Job is located in Carlsbad/Oceanside area.
We are looking for bright, experienced, CNA level caregivers with a passion for working at the highest personal and professional level. We are looking for creative problem solvers ready to be part of a whole team approach to in-home care. If you are responsible, reliable, professional and want to meet the challenges of the seniors we serve, then this is the job for you. We expect more and we pay more. We have a variety of interesting and unique cases. Must be willing to travel to North County and have a flexible schedule. Looking for men and women of merit!
Please submit this applicaion, send an e-mail resume or call our office during the hours of 9am – 5pmMonday – Friday @ 760-803-1373. We will be happy to speak with you regarding your potential future with us!
Enhancing Independence: So you can live at home,be safe at home and be well at home. . .wherever home is!
Minimum Job Requirements
Care Providers MUST HAVE the following:
- At least one year of recent, paid, in-home care experience
- Be able to read, write, understand and speak English clearly
- Must have proof of valid/current auto registration auto insurance, and a good driving record
- Must have no misdemeanor or felony convictions
- CNA, HHA, MA, and LVN education is a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Pass company HIPPA and skills assessment test
- Current CPR certification
High School or GED complettion